For all those “foodie” enthusiasts out there! We will offer blog posts featuring some quick and simple tips for making home-made ice cream and other family favorites. Check out this video on making a delectable Oreo ice cream cake that is sure to please!
- 50 g melted butter
- 170 g Oreo cookies
- 500 ml cream
- 200 ml condensed milk
No cooking of any sort is required – other than the ability to melt butter!
- Take half of your Oreo cookie supply and place into a blender. Blend to a gritty texture.
- Melt butter and mix with blended Oreo cookies.
- Spread your mixture on the bottom of an ungreased bread pan.
- Blend 500 ml of cream until a thick creamy texture is achieved.
- Mix in the 200 ml of condensed milk into your creamy blend.
- Take the bottom halves of your remaining Oreo cookies and break into chunks.
- Mix the chunks (in a folding like patter) into your milk and cream blend.
- Spread the blended items over the Oreo cookie layer in the bread pan.
- Layer the top halves of the remaining Oreo cookies onto the top.
- Cover and freeze 8-10 hours.
If that is too many steps for you to indulge in an Oreo ice cream treat – you may always stop into White Farms, Ipswich MA and we will be happy to provide as many scoops as you please.